Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eight tilted ninety degrees is infinity.

I was looking for some ideas on what to write in this blog when I saw the dusty Dale Carnegie’s ‘Speak More Effectively’ booklet lying on my desk. I got that booklet after attending his High Impact Presentation workshop three years ago. I picked it up and began to read.

Carnegie offered some very good public speaking tips, which I believe can be applied in blog-writing. Basically, he suggested that we write ‘something that we have earned the right to talk about through study and experience’, and ‘that we are excited about’ and ‘we are eager to tell our readers’.

I can only think of one thing.

Sex!

HA HA HA.

Then again, with the on-going debate about the appropriateness of sex education, I guess I have to think of something else.

Hmm… berguling-guling?

2 comments:

2senaku said...

alo sayut, citer jek malam pertama ko..gurau2. bro tolong ajar camna nak link kan blog aku ke blog ko? http://www.duasenaku.blogspot.com -from epul utp

Sayuti said...

Dekat edit layout > page layout > add elements, boleh add link.